The quality of our seals is ensured by efficient quality management, qualified employees and high-quality test facilities.
The ULMAN Group is certified according to:
Our qualified and long-term production partners are certified to the DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001 and also certified to the IATF 16949.
The following inspections will be carried out within the framework of the incoming and outgoing goods inspections:
• dimensional checks according to the DIN ISO 3601-1 or DIN ISO 3302-1
• hardness test according to the DIN ISO 48
• optical checks according to the ISO 3601-3
The following inspections can be carried out in addition:
• density test according to the ISO 2781
• spectral analysis (FTIR)
• compression set determination according to the ISO 815
• resistance tests according to the ISO 1817
• tensile tests based on the ISO 37
Initial sampling according to VDA volume 2 (issue 11/2012), PPAP as well as test certificates according to the DIN 10204, these can be issued at any time.
Our newest investment regarding our quality assurance
As a result of the increasing demands during incoming inspection and failure analyse ULMAN Dichtungstechnik GmbH has enlarged its capabilities by the new Keyence VHX-950F digital microscope.
For further information - please have a look at our news section: Keyence VHX-950F - our new digital microscope