TITAN Vertriebsges. m.b.H.
TITAN Industriebedarf Vertriebsges.m.b.H. was founded in 1947 and is the only gasket packaging manufacturer in Austria.
The product range covers several application areas such as mechanical and plant engineering, drive and electronic technology, equipment manufacturing, the chemical industry, hydraulics and pneumatics as well as pump and valve constructions.
TITAN's gland packing ensures a long service life, high operational safety and low maintenance costs. Packaging is made based on all standard technical fibers.
Specific shapes such as rectangular, lenticular-shaped, trapezoidal-shaped cross sections can be produced in very short lead times.
These high quality seals are suitable for:
- high pressures (resistant against pressure peaks)
- high temperatures (no elastomers as for shaft seals)
- chemically resistant over the entire pH range from 0 to 14
- abrasive and materials carrying solids
A 100% subsidiary of ULMAN Dichtungstechnik GmbH since 2000.
TITAN completes the ULMAN Group’s sealing program with its product range covering the following areas:
- gland packing
- pure graphite rings (packing rings)
- flat gaskets
- metal seals
- high temperature insulation and sealing products
- Gore® seals
- connecting- and fastening elements (NORMA)