ULMAN Dichtungstechnik GmbH
ULMAN Dichtungstechnik GmbH was founded in 1970 and has developed from the commercialization of O-rings to the current production of high quality sealing technology systems with a worldwide customer base.
Highlights of the history of ULMAN Dichtungstechnik are as follows:
- 1981: relocation to the Otto-Hahn-Strasse, which was the company headquarters until the new building in Gärtringen.
- 1987: founding of "MET" Membran - Elastomer - Technik GmbH & Co. KG in Neudenau/Jagst: the manufacturing company has long been one of the leading manufacturers in fabric reinforced elastomer moulded diaphragms and PTFE composite diaphragms.
- 2000: purchase of TITAN Vertriebsgesellschaft m.b.H. in Vienna, Austria: extension of the product range in the chemical and plant construction area.
- 2007: extension of the company building in Sindelfingen (business premises and storage facilities).
- 2008: the renaming of "MET" to ULMAN Produktion GmbH & Co. KG.
- 2018: new building and relocation of the headquarters from Sindelfingen to Gärtringen.
By grouping these companies together, we have achieved diversity and quality of our product range that highly exceeds standard application sealing technology and with that we satisfy special customer demands.
We are also a member of the VDMA (German Mechanical and Plant Engineering Association), the largest industrial association in Europe. Through active involvement and the exchange of experience, we are proactively prepared to challenges and have the capacity to develop practical solutions.